Wednesday 14 May 2008

Spice Jet

Spice Jet Flight - Bangalore to New Delhi
Experience on a Spice jet flight, on a recent trip from Bangalore to Delhi.

I have been on this same flight on two occasions, and it has never been on time. The original flight was at 8:55PM (Friday). As usual I got an SMS 1 week before; that the flight has been rescheduled to 9:30PM.
However, I was expecting further delays.

On the day of flight; the flight was then delayed to 10:30PM. However on reaching the airport the flight took off only at 00:00AM. The only plus point was, that the luggage was released quickly and I was out of the airport within 30 minutes of landing.

Well coming to the point. The whole idea of taking 8:55PM flight was that I will reach New Delhi at decent enough time and the problem is, that on both the occasions the flight was rescheduled and took off at midnight.

What I understand from this is that the airline ignores customer feedback. However I will have to take the same flight again if I book the tickets late as it is the only airline available.

No comments: